Relish is a unique cook's store in the heart of downtown Sheboygan, WI.
Find everything for the home chef, including the finest in cookware, cutlery, bakeware, utensils and gadgets galore. Independently owned and operated, we treat our customers like family and strive to provide the best selection and service anyone could need. Visit Relish to find innovative and reliable cookware and kitchen supplies from great national and local brands, discover fun and unique gifts for the cook in your life, and get inspired in one of our educational and entertaining cooking classes.
It’s our 5th anniversary today! Can you believe it?! Way back on 11/1/13, we opened our doors for the very first time. Thank you, Sheboygan, for an amazing ride! We’re so grateful to you and we appreciate your support.
Some fun facts:
- The first item we sold was a $1.99 pickle picker.
- The most popular gadget in the store is the Original Cheese Knife (in cheddar yellow, of course).
- In January 2017, we doubled our size to open our super awesome demonstration kitchen.
- We have been nominated for Sheboygan County Retailer of the Year for four consecutive years, winning the honor in 2018.
- Over 1,000 students have taken a cooking class at Relish, with several hundred more attending private classes, demonstrations, and parties.
- When we opened, Luna was 7.10 pounds of cuteness. Well, that actually hasn’t changed even an ounce over these last five years.
#ShopSmall #SmallBusiness #Relish #FiveYears #Sheboygan
You guys, we're getting so excited about October!
Our cooking class calendar is jam-packed with fall flavor! So many tasty options from which to choose! (sign up for a class here)
We're psyched to celebrate #ZWILLINGfest again this year, starting on October 1st! We’ve worked with our friends at Zwilling J.A. Henckels to provide you with exclusive, crazy specials on certain Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives, Staub enameled cast-iron cookware, and Ballarini cookware from Italy. Plus, Zwilling is sponsoring some of our cooking classes (ahem: giveaways!) and we’re having a major #Zwillingfest party at then end of the month! Check out all of the details HERE!
We’re going to be at the Kohler Food & Wine Experience again this year! Stop by and visit our booth Oct. 19 and Oct. 20, while you’re sipping and noshing your way though the Kohler village.
It’s going to be an amazing fall!